Anti-anxiety medicine kills more people in the United States than all illegal drugs combined. And the prescription rate has risen over 67% in the last several years alone.
So if the problem is getting worse, and the prescription rate and death rates are both exponentially increasing, are we really seeing the problem accurately?
I propose that anxiety is not the problem, but instead, a condition created by a bigger problem, and actually, that problem isn’t a problem at all, unless we make it one.
Wonder what the hell I’m actually talking about?
Check out this week’s podcast to find out.
And don’t hesitate to join the conversation in the comment section below, I would love to add your voice to the discussion.
Life Mastery Project Resources
- Nikaos Strategic Coaching (exclusive blogs, one-on-one coaching)
- The Life Mastery Series (online training, pre-registration, exclusive newsletter)
- The Life Mastery Project (podcast archive, exclusive blogs)
- Social Media Links (coming soon)
- CNBC article from 2018, posted by Ashleigh Garrison
- 2014 Psychology Today article
- Dolan law group